Nowadays, many families will redecorate their houses according to their preferences, and floor decoration is one of the key considerations. A large part of them will choose to use flooring as the material to decorate the floor.
When choosing to floor for rooms that come into contacts with water, such as kitchens or bathrooms, it is wise to consider flooring that can withstand water contact. Water damage can take many forms: standing water, condensation, intense humidity, or water penetrating beneath the floor. And no matter what your flooring needs are, AQUA floor has you covered.
1. Waterproof Vs. Water-Resistant.
When looking for the best water protection solution to meet your needs, it is critical to understand the correct terminology. Waterproof and Water-Resistant are often used interchangeably to refer to waterproof surfaces, typically used in bathrooms, kitchens, and mudrooms. However, the terms are not interchangeable, and there are key differences in the features provided by waterproof flooring compared to water-resistant flooring.
2. Comparison of ordinary waterproof flooring and AQUA floor.
Normal waterproof flooring prevents occasional small spills. However, if spills are not cleaned and dried immediately, moisture will penetrate the floor and potentially cause permanent damage.
In contrast, the AQUA floor is made of waterproof HDF, which protects against flooding and condensation for extended periods, making it the best choice for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, and basements.
3. Other benefits of the AQUA floor.
(1) Withstand temperature fluctuations. In some climates, fluctuations in temperature and humidity can cause cycles of expansion and contraction that lead to warping of the wood, especially when used in conjunction with a home or commercial HVAC system. Regardless of climatic conditions, the AQUA floor maintains its integrity.
(2) Protects against pet damage.AQUA floor is an excellent choice for homes and businesses with four-legged friends. It is durable, scratch resistant, and can withstand a variety of liquid messes.
(3) Provides sound damping. AQUA floor is more effective than other flooring options at cushioning noise. AQUA floor has separate padding that provides a superior acoustic barrier between floors. AQUA floor provides an acoustic cushion for echoing noise, transmitting sound, and other external noise. These features make the AQUA floor ideal for apartment buildings and restaurants.
(4) Easy to maintain.AQUA floor does not require special cleaning products. Any household or commercial cleaning will work with AQUA floor, even bleach.
These are the advantages of using AQUA floors in wet rooms. If you need more detailed information, welcome to contact us!